Thanks to the ongoing growth and the upcoming initiatives and projects, we are seeking to recruit an
Admin and Marketing Executive
Full-time, part-time or contract basis will be considered, and we would also consider splitting the role for the right individuals with the right attitude. You must be passionate about start-ups and entrepreneurship. All our local and EU projects and initiatives are related to crowdfunding, entrepreneurship, seed funding, alternative finance, fundraising and the start-up ecosystem in general.
Administration and Projects Coordination:
- Manage the activities related to the different projects which could include research, organising events and report writing
- Act as Project Contact Person and liaise with all project stakeholders
- Ensure that projects are implemented in line with regulations, publicity requirements, reporting requirements and any other regulations of relevance to the respective project
- Effectively communicate projects’ deliverables in a timely and clear fashion
- Draft proposals, project applications and progress reports, and other required documentation
- Carry out administrative tasks including scanning and proper filing of documentation together with general office management related to the projects.
- Track project milestones and deliverables and oversee quality control throughout the project life cycle
- Assist in day to day administration as required
- Potentially develop new project ideas and attract funding
- Manage the social media accounts, newsletter content and blogposts.
- Attract and support campaign owners to create and run high quality crowdfunding campaigns
- Research and draft articles, blog posts and marketing materials
- Manage all dissemination and outreach activities to promote our work, our projects and initiatives
- Manage the FPEI and ZAAR websites
- Assist in the development of proposals and funding pitches
Skills and Mindset
- Ability to deliver quality work under minimal supervision
- Ability to take initiative and be entrepreneurial
- Be well organised and possess good time-management skills
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Multitask several on-going duties and projects with professionalism & accuracy
- Be a person of integrity, outgoing and confident with excellent interpersonal skills
A CV should be sent to Matthew Caruana on email@example.com. A motivation letter would also be appreciated.
About FPEI and ZAAR
The Foundation for the Promotion of Entrepreneurial Initiatives (FPEI) was setup by the Malta Business Bureau and the University of Malta.
ZAAR is its first offering – a donation/reward-based crowdfunding platform.
We believe that great ideas should go far, and it is our mission to provide the space for that to happen.
We aim to promote and support entrepreneurship and that entrepreneurial skills are essential for the economy’s ability to grow sustainably and generate employment.
We believe in the entrepreneurial mindset and not limited to starting a business, however, that this is the most obvious example of entrepreneurship and it is the activity that requires the most encouragement and support.
We believe that access to finance is a key barrier to entrepreneurship and for this reason, our first focus is on alleviating the access to funding problem and on providing support to entrepreneurs to start-up and scale-up through the development of alternative finance.
We encourage all forms of entrepreneurship, from high tech, high growth ventures to social enterprises.
We strive towards standing by our values and to forming collaborations to offer the best space for idea creatives and supporters to contribute.